Loftie is fully updatable through WiFi. This means your Loftie will continue to evolve: Expect new sounds, features, and experiences regularly.
We will notify you when major updates are available. You can also check this page to confirm you have the most up to date software.
How to Update
Select "Power off" from the Settings menu while your Loftie is plugged in. Upon restarting, Loftie will automatically reconnect to Wifi and begin updating. The update can take up to 30 minutes. Please do not unplug or turn your Loftie off during this time.
Current Software Version: 0.8.2
You can find the version on your Loftie by navigating to the bottom of the Settings menu. The version number will display at the bottom of the menu screen.
New features include:
- Sleep timer for sound content
- Pairing to the app for remote control of Loftie (Update your app to enable this feature!)
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
Look forward to the following features coming soon in updates:
- Spotify connection
- Additional sound content
- Additional alarm customization, including alarm tone, volume, and day of the week settings
- Bluetooth functionality—use your Loftie as a speaker or connect to headphones